now there's social networking for foodies:
You can set up your own page, add all your recipes with pictures and look at other people. Recipes are easy to search- but I guess it would just take time to work out which users you could trust! Mostly populated by Anericans by the look- and no offense, but I find my tastebuds are different to US ones and I have had some disappointments from American recipes in the past.
Anyway, a curiosity if nothing else!
- Create your own food page
- Have "Roger" the Recipe Robot (aka Food Prediction Algorithm) learn about your tastes and predict recipes you will like or dislike
- Show off your personal creations and get feedback as well as honors
- Meet other foodies (aka food lovers) and see what kind of foods they are into
- Share & Discover great places to eat in your home town
- Stem the flow of boredom by using the "Recipe Stumbler" to explore recipes related to your favorite foods. (This is a great feature if you're stuck in the office all day and need to waste as much time as possible.)
- Explore food by taste, mood, photo, ingredients, uniqueness, rating, and your compatibility
- Organize your recipe collection with the Recipe Manager
- Join/Create a Group of like-minded foodies
- Experiment and collaborate on a dish with other members